- October 26, 2020
- Posted by: August Rudisell
- Category: Uncategorized
Holiday Bureau Family Intake will begin on October 26th and run thru Nov 6th. . It will be virtual. No in person intakes will be allowed.
Due to a predicted influx in families asking for assistance and a possible decrease in donors we will only be able to offer adoption to children under 18 years of age.
Step 1: Please call us at 785-842-0729 to begin the intake process and give us your contact info.
- You must be a resident of Douglas County Kansas.
- You must indicate if you would like your 30 minute interview to be conducted over the phone or via Zoom.
- You will need to provide a date and time range for your 30 minute intake.
Step 2: This year we are partnering with the National Charity League to complete the intake process.
- They will gather your children’s wish list by contacting the parent/guardian at the specified time and day using their preferred contact method.
- Please have all your information ready. (Address, name, DOB, children’s gift request, clothing sizes and colors etc.)
Step 3: Ballard employees will assign families to donors as they come in.
Step 4: Donors will contact the families directly to schedule the drop off. This is scheduled for December 12th thru the 15th.
Step 5: We will be sending out an email to all families shortly after intake with what to expect next.
We understand there is always a need for assistance around the holidays, and this year is no different, which is why Ballard Employees and the ladies of NCL are working harder than ever before to ensure no child goes without.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we employ a new format for our Holiday Bureau.