Preschool Teacher (Part-time & Full-time)
If you are energetic and self-motivated with a positive attitude, the Ballard Center has the perfect opportunity for you! As an early childhood education teacher with Ballard you have the opportunity to work in a fun, inclusive, and supportive environment where you can make a difference in a child’s life. We offer paid time off, paid holidays and generous reduced tuition for staff with children enrolled at Ballard.
We have openings for teachers in our early childhood education program. Using best practice education and social/emotional curriculums you will teach children ages 2-5.
· Plans and implements daily lesson plan and classroom activities
· Coordinates meals, snacks, nap time and bathroom activities
· Maintains classroom organization and performs daily housekeeping duties
Join our team today!
· First Aid/CPR certification
· Health assessment and negative TB test
· Satisfactory KBI Criminal Background Check
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.00 – $12.00 per hour
The ideal candidate would be an energetic individual who is nurturing and interacts well with children, caregivers and teaching staff. Must be dependable, display a positive disposition and manage multiple priorities. Proven success in coaching and developing team members to meet expected standards and taking initiative is key.
- One location
- Paid time off
- Staff with children enrolled at the Ballard Center receive 50% off tuition.
- Bi-weekly or Twice monthly