HOW TO MAKE A DONATION:
Please call us at 785-842-0729 to schedule a drop-off time.
WE ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING YEAR-ROUND:
- Shoes and socks.
- Underwear and diapers (all sizes).
- Professional/Work clothing.
FOOD: We operate a food pantry for our families and the public.
- Canned fruits, vegetables, and meats.
- Pasta/Rice dinner mixes.
- Shelf-stable milk.
- Spaghetti sauce.
- Peanut butter.
- Cooking/vegetable oil.
- Breakfast/granola bars.
- Baby formula.
- Child sizes 5 and 6 are most needed.
- Adult diapers of all sizes are needed.
- Baby wipes.
CLOTHING: We accept gently used and clean clothing for adults, children, and infants.
- Sweatshirts and sweatpants.
- Winter coats, gloves, and hats for all ages.
- Mens boxers.
HOUSEHOLD GOODS: Due to limited space, we can accept basic clean home goods only. This includes plates, bowls, cups and glasses, silverware. We also accept other basics such as towels and sheets. Pans not scratched, chipped, or broken.
PERSONAL HYGIENE ITEMS:
- Toilet paper.
- Soap – body and hand (full size).
- Shampoo and conditioner (full size).
- Laundry detergent/pods.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT:
- Medical equipment.
- Mattresses and strollers.
- Changing tables and cribs.
- Home decor items.
- Car seats.
- Appliances and electronics.